*** Updated 5th November 2020 ***
With the second national lockdown now upon us, we would like to let you know that following government advice, we are remaining open to look after your ongoing eye care during this lockdown. We are taking all the precautions to create a safe environment with cleaning, PPE and social distancing in place.
We will be operating on an appointment-only basis so please telephone us on 01403 264682 to make an appointment.
At the appointment you will be required to:
- Wear a face mask at all times while in the practice.
- Sanitise your hands on entering the practice, we will have a hand cleaning station.
- Stick to social distancing rules as set out in the practice.
- If possible please attend on your own, but let us know if you need to be accompanied to your appointment.
- Please postpone your appointment if you or someone in your household develops symptoms of high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell.
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount and we thank you for your understanding as we adjust to the current situation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!