We are now open for all of your eyecare needs high levels of hygiene and infection control. Please contact us on 01403 264682 to book an appointment.
We hope you stay safe and well.
At the appointment you will be required to:
- Wear a face mask at all times while in the practice.
- Sanitise your hands on entering the practice, we will have a hand cleaning station.
- Stick to social distancing rules as set out in the practice.
- If possible please attend on your own, but let us know if you need to be accompanied to your appointment.
- Please postpone your appointment if you or someone in your household develops symptoms of high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell.
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount and we thank you for your understanding as we adjust to the current situation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!