We are taking infection control in the practice seriously and made some changes to ensure your safety in the practice.
• Staff and patients are required to wear a mask at all times in the practice
• Staff are fully vaccinated
• Staff are doing daily lateral flows
• We are limiting numbers in the practice at one time
• Cleaning protocols are being followed.
At the appointment you will be required to:
• Wear a face mask at all times while in the practice.
• Sanitise your hands on entering the practice at the hygiene station.
• Stick to the practice’s social distancing rules.
• If possible, please attend on your own, but let us know if you need to be accompanied to your appointment.
• Please postpone your appointment if you or someone in your household develops symptoms of high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell.
The safety of our patients and staff remains our highest priority, therefore if you have any questions, please do contact us.